- Suárez AB, Fabio MC, Bellia F, Fernandez MS, Pautassi RM (2020) Environmental enrichment during adolescence heightens ethanol intake in female, but not male, adolescent rats that are selectively bred for high and low ethanol intake during adolescence. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse. 10.1080/00952990.2020.1770778
- Salguero A, Suárez AB, Luque M, Ruiz Leyva L, Cendán CM, Morón I, Pautassi RM, (2020) Binge-like, naloxone-sensitive, voluntary ethanol intake at adolescence is greater than at adulthood, but does not exacerbate subsequent two-bottle choice drinking. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience 14, 50 doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2020.00050 eCollection 2020.
- Wille-Bille A., Bellia F., Jimenez A, Miranda-Morales S., D’Addario C., Pautassi R.M. (2020) Early exposure to environmental enrichment modulates the effects of prenatal ethanol exposure upon opioid gene expression and adolescent ethanol intake, Neuropharmacology 165, 107917. DOI 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2019.107917
- Fernandez MS, Bellia F., Ferreyra A, Chiner F., Jimenez A, D’Addario C, Pautassi R.M. (2020). Short-term selection for high and low ethanol intake during adolescence exerts lingering effects in stress-induced ethanol drinking and yields an anxiety-prone phenotype. Behav. Brain Research 380, 112445. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2019.112445
- Ruiz, P., Pilatti, Pautassi R.M. (2020). Consequences of alcohol use, and its association with psychological distress, sensitivity to emotional contagion and age of onset of alcohol use, in uruguayan youth with or without college degree. Alcohol 82, 91-101. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.alcohol.2019.09.001
- M Pucci, MV Micioni Di Bonaventura, A Wille-Billie, MS Fernández, M Maccarrone, RM Pautassi, C Cifani, C D’Addario (2019). Environmental stressors and alcoholism development: focus on molecular targets and their epigenetic regulation. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews 106: 165-181. doi.org/10.1016/j.neubiorev.2018.07.004
- Fernández, M; De Olmos, S.; Nizhnikov M.E.; Pautassi RM (2019). Restraint stress exacerbates cell degeneration induced by acute binge ethanol in the adolescent, but not in the adult or middle-aged, brain. Behav. Brain Research. 364, pp. 317-327 doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2019.02.035.
- Fernandez MS, Ferreyra A, De Olmos S, Pautassi R.M. (2019). The offspring of rats selected for high or low ethanol intake at adolescence exhibit differential ethanol-induced Fos immunoreactivity in the central amygdala and in nucleus accumbens core. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior 176: 6-15. http